One day, a wise Indian spoke with his grandson under the stars about the important things in life. That day would be an important day for the
grandson since he would learn a lesson that he would never forget.
– Every person wages a constant fight inside: a terrible fight between two wolves.
– The old Indian began. – Two wolves? – asked the little boy curiously.
– Two: One is evil. It is fear, anger, envy, resentment, pride, greed, ego, pettiness, arrogance, self-pity, and guilt. And the other wolf is good: Joy, peace, love, hope, kindness, generosity, truth and faith!, explained his grandfather.
– And… which wolf wins, grandfather?
– Asked the expectant child…
– The wolf you decide to feed will always win, remember that you have control over the two wolves, so the wolf that wins will depend on you.
So when you feel that the evil wolf is taking over you, you should think of all the good things you would like to do for a person, an animal or nature so that you remember that you are a being full of love and peace, whatever happens, Whatever happens, you will always be true to yourself.
What do you think about this intense reflection?