Trees are an extremely beautiful element of nature. In addition to adorning the landscape, they give us oxygen and are home to birds, squirrels and insects. Its shadow invites us to sit next to the trunk and spend a pleasant moment while listening to the melody produced by its leaves when touched by the wind.
A tree represents many wonderful things, but it can also, from time to time, be terrifying. For example, in the middle of a stormy night, when lightning strikes, a dry tree can turn into a monster.
But nothing compares to these trees that by chance took on unusual shapes. Nature has again made its own and has given them human figures. The fact, in addition to shocking and curious, becomes a bit terrifying. No one would expect to find a face staring at you on a tree trunk in the park.
Take a look at these pictures of humanoid trees, but we’re not responsible if you have nightmares.
1. Emerging Face
2. This tree doesn’t understand why they look at it so much
3. He has a better butt than mine
4. A troll waiting for his moment to come to life
5. He is planning something evil
6. It looks pretty sad
7. Someone fell asleep for so long that they are now part of the tree.
8. When you hear a weird noise and see your offspring doing something wrong
9. Practicing for the concert
10. He is hiding from someone
11. Will this be a new mythological creature?
12. Be careful what you do, you are always being watched
But don’t worry, they probably can’t tell your secrets.